Dash is currently seeking a self-motivated, full-time Experience Designer (UX/UI).
- Minimum 2+ years UX/UI experience.
- Expert in Sketch and the Abobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Conduct research and brainstorming sessions to develop user flows and compelling user experiences and leverage UX best practices to create user-centred solutions.
- Propose new feature and improvement opportunities, and prioritize on effective and actionable designs.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Validate designs through usability testing.
- Create UI design deliverables including production ready assets, specs, style guide.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and product manager.
- Create branding and marketing related visuals when required.
- An expert knowledge of latest UI design principles and techniques, and keep up to date with UX best practices, trends, and developments.
- Must be a great communicator, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and be a master of time management.
How to Apply
Send Your Resume
- Provide a short background – who are you, where are you from, how did you journey to the current languages/frameworks/projects that you’re working on?
- Mention examples or projects you have worked on and your current job.
- Mention your strengths and areas for improvement with regard to the above requirements.
- Confirm availability and possible start date.
- Confirm you are comfortable working on-site at our office in downtown Toronto.